Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Day 39 - Hospital

Since my doctor was to be on call at the local hospital today, he suggested that I come in through the E.R. for a chest X-Ray and to report on reactions to yesterday's meds.   Yes, the image showed the Pneumonia as well as what the doctor termed as 'remarkable healthy looking lungs'.  Hurray for that!  Some of the meds remained the same, dosage was fine-tuned on others and a couple more were added as well as another shot. 
But the best medicine of the day was the bag of Chips Ahoy chocolate chip cookies that Hubs made a special trip to the store to get for me.  So, with cookies in hand, a warm blanket, milk for dunking and a serious belief in a better tomorrow, I am ready to settle in for the night.
Tomorrow I'll share the reason for counting UP the days of my life.

No comments: