Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 8 - Sick on Sunday

I know I said recipes would be posted today.  I'm sorry.  But after lunch I completely fell apart.  The party planning was relatively stress free as I had scheduled preparations at a leisurely pace, well within my limitations.  Of course there's always the stress of grown family members getting together.

I mentioned earlier in the week that we had cold weather and unexpected rain until yesterday, which was beautiful and mild.  However, this afternoon the cold and wet returned and with it the cold that I've been fighting.  "Does it hurt and have a temperature?"  Oh, yes!  I feel like my face is going to explode and my throat is beyond sore. 

But, please note that I am here - blogging away.  Yea, me!  But only for a moment because I'm headed to bed with a cup of hot tea and a shot of that night-time, sniffling, sneezing, coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, so-you-can-rest medicine.

I will try to get the recipes to you as quickly as possible though because they were pretty, genuinely good and oh so easy.  See you tomorrow.

No comments: