Saturday, October 2, 2010

Distracted

OK, so I've neglected the blog for a little while but it's only because I've been so busy doing so many things that I will be telling you about. First and foremost, I'm in the process of setting up a shop on ETSY.com. For someone who knows so little about computers, that's a daunting task. In fact, when I started this blog, I barely knew more than how to turn the computer on, send and receive emails and type documents. So, the blog has been a learning experience, so much so that I think I'm ready for another one. We'll see.

If all goes well and my brain doesn't short-circuit and the computer doesn't explode, I should have the shop online and open within the next day or two and you will be the first to know.

So, what is it that I will be doing there? Pretty much what I do here. Well, not cooking but all the other stuff. I have a habit of making things and a house that will not hold them all and children who are probably tired of trying to find places to put the things I pass along. My choices were to stop making things - oh no - or to find another place for them. An online shop seemed a natural and was certainly in keeping with my theme of "still finding cash".

That having been said, I'd better get back to work. Just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgotten you. Psst...did you notice the picture of my little angel? Isn't she an a-door-able door decor?

No comments: