Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Old Fashioned Patriotism

Whether we decorate for Fall or Thanksgiving, Christmas or Winter, Easter or Spring, when Summer approaches, at my house, it's all about patriotism. It's about love of country and appreciation for those who made it possible and still protect it for us. We are free to worship, think, speak, learn and become, to make mistakes and recover from them...and I'm proud to have it known that I would rather live here than any other country on earth.
So, for the next couple of weeks, I'll share my plans and projects and progress. In the meantime, here's some information for you.
  • Memorial Day - always the last Monday in May
  • Flag Day - June 14th every year.
  • Independence Day - July 4th every year.
Although the photographs on this blog are protected under copyright law, I am posting my photographs of American Flags and, through this public notice, I am giving permission for any and all of you to use my American Flag photos for your personal projects. Use them for your event invitations, letterheads, note cards, decorations, T-shirts, bumper stickers, etc.





More of my American Flag photos for your personal, non-commercial use are posted below.

No comments: